Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Department value from Payable Time are not loaded to Payline.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager has reported time for the employee with Dept Transfer (eg say: DEP1).
2. Payable time created correctly with same Department DEP1.
3. Pay paysheet creation process which populate the Department in pay earnings for the Employee is different (eg say: DEP2) that his default Department in PS_JOB.
4. Set the employee's paygroup page 9 with T&L task elements: combo code, business unit, department, job code
5. Load employee's payable time to payroll which applying the Department DEP1 on the employee’s Additional Data payline sub-page but pay line have Dept. DEP2 from job data instead of T&L.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms