EAR9.1: Revenue Estimate Status Error Budget Status Not Chk's
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Receivables Update / Revenue Estimate,
the following error occurs.
Revenue Estimate status Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created INV type for ITEM300 for Customer 1(+300)
- Transfer ITEM300 from Customer 1(DEPT002000) to Customer 2(DEPT000100) through transfer worksheet.
- Created CRINV type for ITEM300(Line 0) for Customer 1. (-300)
- Created INV type for ITEM300(Line 1) for Customer 1. (+300)
- Applied payment for ITEM300 for customer 2 by creating deposit id
- Ran ARUPDATE.Revenue status went to error.
- If we are creating payment for customer 2 immediately after transfer(i.e.after step 2),revenue lines are generated without any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms