Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a payment on the Voucher is created for Modality GARE, Payment Method EFT, and Boleto doesn´t have bar code for the Bank, the ECOUT001 process ends in error and the .txt bank file is not generated.
The conversion value specified in the map definition has not been found.
Therefore, the EDI Agent could not convert the source value to the target value Map ID=(EPBRL033), Row ID=(009), Seq No=(13), Source Value=( )
1. Boleto for GARE-SP without bar code.
2. Create a voucher for payment of the Boleto
a. Payment Method = EFT
b. Modality = GARE
c. In this case there is no Boleto associated
d. Invoice Date 17/03/2016
3. Created an Express Payment for this Voucher > Date for payment = GARE (31/03/2016).
4. Pay by Express Payment
5. Perform the SQR process ECOUT001 for creating the bank file (TXT), PeopleTools > EDI Manager > Monitor EDI Processing > Schedule Outbound EC Agent
6. The process ended with success, but PeopleTools > EDI Manager > View EDI Audit Trail > Business Document Summary shows Status = Error
7. Reviewed bank file information for error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms