Last updated on MAY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.48 - 8.5x, Integration Broker, Service Operations Monitor page "Node Status", the Test Node results are inconsistent:
if after adding a pause you remain on the page, during the pause period Test Node returns "Node is paused. (117,16)", as expected,
but if you navigate out and back again, Test Node unexpectedly returns "Node is not paused. (117,17)" even during the pause period.
1. Sign on into PIA using an administrator account that has access to Integration Broker's Service Operations Monitor pages.
2. Navigate PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Administration > Node Status
3. If there are no defined pauses or none is current, click "Test Node" button to see "Node is not paused. (117,17)" as expected.
4. Click "Add Pause" button and indicate a range to have a pause at the current time and some time ahead (defaults would do).
5. Click "Test Node" button (again if you did it on step 3 above) to see this time "Node is paused. (117,16)", also as expected.
6. Navigate out of "Node Status" page to any other page, and then navigate back to "Node Status" page.
7. Notice that the pause is still there, then hit Test Node, and see "Node is not paused. (117,17)" - UNEXPECTED!
Clicking "Test Node" during a defined pause duration should always return "Node is paused. (117,16)" on each visit to the page.
Clicking "Test Node" during a defined pause duration returns "Node is not paused. (117,17)" after the page is left and revisited.
Issue makes if impossible to reliably verify the actual paused or not paused status of the node, complicates maintenance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms