Cannot Remove Access to Content References on FLUID Personal Details Page
(Doc ID 2124467.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to remove access to Content Reference like "Ethnic Groups" in Personal Details FLUID page, the tab still appears and on clicking it the following error occurs. This applies to all content references in Personal Details FLUID page.
You are not authorized to access this component.
You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access. You may have access to the designated component and page, but not in the specified action mode (such as Correction or Update/Display). Contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS and navigate to PeopleTools > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists > HCCPSS2310
2. Click the Pages tab
3. Pages > Edit Component > Ethnic Groups > Edit Pages
4. Deselect Authorized, Deselect all Actions
6. Login as a user who does not have PS Admin role
7. Open Personal Details FLUID Tile
8. Ethnic Groups tab is still displayed.
9. On clicking it, "You are not authorized to access this component" error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document