Wrong Qty on Receipt Distribution Lines when using eProcurement > Receive Items
(Doc ID 2124922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a partial receipt from a purchase order with multiple distribution lines and certain percentages on the PO distribution line, the received quantity and amount are not distributed correctly to the receipt distribution lines.
The received quantity/amount should be distributed according to the percentages on the PO distribution lines.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
Setup information: Receipt Allocation Type is set to Specify, on Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Business Unit Related>Purchasing>Purchasing Definition>Business Unit Options tab>Receiving Controls.
1. Create a purchase order with one line (total quantity = 100, total amount = 1500), and one schedule line. For the schedule line, create 2 distribution lines to split quantity and amount in 30%/70% percentage.
PO Distribution line1: Quantity = 30; Amount = 450
PO Distribution line2: Quantity = 70; Amount = 1050
2. Go to eProcurement>Receive Items and create a receipt from the purchase order, for quantity of 10 only (amount = 150).
3. Review the receipt distribution lines:receipt distribution line1 is created with quantity of 10 and amount of 150
4. See the issue: the system created receipt distribution line2 with quantity of 70 and amount of 1050, although the receipt was made only for qty of 10.
5. After this first receipt was created, change the Receipt Allocation Type from Specify to FIFO, on Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Business Unit Related>Purchasing>Purchasing Definition>Business Unit Options tab>Receiving Controls.
6. Create a 2nd receipt for qty 10, and then a 3rd receipt for qty 10.
7. As result, in PeopleSoft application, the receipt distribution lines look ok (qty 10 on distribution line1 and nothing on distribution line2) but in the SQL table PS_RECV_LN_DISTRIB, each one of the receipts shows qty 10 on distribution line1 and qty 70 on distribution line2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document