Smart HR Templates Are Visible After Being Inactivated
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Smart HR templates are visible after being inactivated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Setup HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Template Creation.
2) Select an active template.
3) Add a row & change the status to Inactive. Save.
4) Navigate as a manager to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions.
5) Click the magnifying glass to Select Template. The inactivated template is still available in the drop down list of choices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms