Last updated on APRIL 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ELM 9.2 Notification Template Variables for Approver and Requester not displayed on Email Notifications.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1.Log in as Administrator – PS
2. And clone delivered Notification LM_ENRLMT_DPDNED_ILT to new name TST_ENRLMT_DPDNED_ILT
3. Then, update the Message text and add %REQ_DISP_NAME, %REQ_FIRST_NAME, and %REQ_LAST_NAME.
For example: Requester -Display Name - %REQ_DISP_NAME
4. Then, navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning> Notifications > Configure Notifications
and update the configuration LM_ENRLMT_DPDNED_ILT to use the custom notification TST_ENRLMT_DPDNED_ILT
5. Sign in as Learner and drop the course
6. Log in as Administrator and run LM_NOTIFY process and notice the email Notification the Learner received does not contain the Requester -Display Name - %REQ_DISP_NAME.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms