Candidate Gateway Career Page Filter Count Is Different From The Number Of Rows Displayed In Grid
(Doc ID 2125232.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Source Setup
Go to “Main menu> Set up HCM > Product related> Recruiting> Recruitment sources> recruitment sources”
Setup 2 recruitment sources, source type as company.Add source name as Intranet2
2. Setup Job Opening Posting
1. Go to “Main menu > Recruiting > Search job openings”
2. Find job opening.For eg-Director(100029)
3. Go to “Details” tab > Job Postings link
4. Click into Postings setup-Director
5. Add 2 destination source (source type: company) and posting type as External Posting i.e Internet and Intranet2
3. Go to Main menu->Career page.And check the filter count of the Director-100029 job id by selecting different facets.
Candidate gateway career page filter count different from the number of rows displayed in grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document