PEOPLE_SRCH View Not Getting Updated for New Ids created using PDL
(Doc ID 2125409.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PEOPLE_SRCH view not getting updated for New Ids created using PDL for Admissions Applicants (SCC_SL_SMP).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run File Parser using "ADMISSIONS_APPLICATION" transaction.
2. Navigate to Student Admissions > Application Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging
3. Open a row and change Constituent Status to Add New ID.
4. Click Search/Match/Post
5. Constituent Status becomes New Id Created if there is no issue and ID gets populated.
6. Navigate to Student Admissions > Application Maintenance > Maintain Applications
7. Search for the ID created in #5, no results found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document