Compensation History Chart "Y" Axis Starting At Zero in PT v8.55
(Doc ID 2125480.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Tools 8.55 Instance, the eCompensation Compensation History Chart Y-Axis begins at zero ($0) and plots up to $100,000 in $20,000 increments. Since changes in the Job Salary are small in comparison to the Y-Axis plotted points, the graph is not meaningful since the base salary changes are not changing in large amounts relative to the axis points.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee or Manager
2. Navigate: Self Service > Payroll & Compensation > Compensation History
3. Navigate: Manager Self Service > Compensation & Stock > View Compensation History
4. Click "Chart" Icon to Load Chart
5. Select Compensation Source = Base Salary
6. Select Time Period = Any Choice
7. Notice Chart's Y-Axis (Salary Amount) Begins at "$0K" when v8.54 Started at Value Relative to Salary Starting Value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!