Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: RB_EMAIL_E_LOG.MESSAGE_SET_NBR. (2,121) RB_EMAIL.EMAIL_BUSOBJ.ErrorLog.OnExecute error when sending an outbound notification from case note
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an email address is using "@" and a period "." together the following error occurs:
Assignment of "79605712" to RB_EMAIL_E_LOG.MESSAGE_SET_NBR failed. (2,119) RB_EMAIL.EMAIL_BUSOBJ.ErrorLog.OnExecute Name:Insert PCPC:1093 Statement:17
Called from:RB_EMAIL.CRMOutboundEmail.OnExecute Name:ErrorLog Statement:454
Called from:RB_EMAIL.CRMOutboundEmail.OnExecute Name:ProcessError Statement:564
Called from:RB_EMAIL.CRMOutboundEmail.OnExecute Name:Send Statement:622
Called from:RBC_PROCESS.Email.OnExecute Name:DoSendMail Statement:705
1) Log into any CRM 9.2 and navigate to:
Helpdesk > Search Cases
2) Open any existing case
3) Go to the Case Details main tab.
4) Enter EDIT link next to the Contact Method
5) Enter the following incorrect syntax email address: tony.driver@.oracle.com
6) Click OK and SAVE.
7) Click on NOTIFICATION link in toolbar to open the Outbound Notification page.
8) Select the case contact where we entered the incorrect email address.
9) Hit SEND. Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms