Guided Self-Service Salary Change Compa-Ratio Calculating Incorrectly
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: When Entering a Guided Self-Service Transaction with a Salary Change, the Compa-Ratio is not Calculating Correctly. It Appears to be Calculating using the Prior Salary Instead of the Current one, Although it displays the Current Salary next to the Compa-Ratio value.
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self-Service > Compensation and Stock > Request Ad-Hoc Salary Change
2. The current salary and Compa-Ratio is shown. It is correctly calculated 72,800 / 73,645 = 0.99 Change the salary. Add 5% and tabbed out of the Change Percent field:
3. The new salary is calculated correctly, and the slider has moved up the range appropriately, but the Compa-Ratio is still 0.99. It should be 76,440/73,645 = 1.04
4. If another change to the salary is made, this time updating the Change Percent to -10, the new salary and slider are updated appropriately, but the Compa-Ratio is now 1.04 instead of 0.89 as expected:
5. It appears that the incorrect salary value is being used in the Compa-Ratio calculation. It appears to be using the prior salary value instead of the current one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms