Cannot Select Alternate Supplier For Catalog Item, System Will Keep Spinning
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the checkout screen, if we need to change the supplier to a different priority vendor, upon selection on the item details page, the page "spins" and never completes processing nor updates the supplier for the Item. This is when a supplier item is also present for the item. See attachment for replication.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a requisition in eProcurement and add a catalog item that can be ordered from more than one supplier.
2. Click on the Details icon for one of the lines that has multiple available suppliers:
3. Scroll down to the Supplier information group:
4. Ensure that there is a Supplier Item ID populated and then click on the search prompt for Supplier ID
5. Choose any available supplier for the item other than the one already listed:
6. Click Yes or No at the warning prompt:
7. The system spins and never completes, there is no SQL running at the database level. This is both when selecting Yes or No:You must close the window and the supplier is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms