Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message in eProcurement when adding items to cart after using Business Unit lookup.
If a user clicks on the Business Unit lookup under Requisitions Settings but makes no change and then creates Special Request items, an error message is displayed as soon as then go to the checkout. Extra spurious requisition lines are also created. See replication document attached.
Fetching array element: array reference is NULL. (180,251)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > eProcurement > Requisition and click on Requisition Settings:
2. Click on Business Unit lookup:
3. Do not make any change to the Business Unit, just leave it as is and click OK:
4. Click on Special Requests:
5. ill in required details then click add to cart:
6. Click on Check out:
7. Check Out page displays error message and randomly created line:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms