Error Received when Updating the Contract Max Amount after Canceling a Contract Line. "The maximum amount at header is less than the per order maximum amount defined at contract line 2. (10400,12)"
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Canceling a Contract Line, and then adjusting the Max Amount, the following error is received.
The maximum amount at header is less than the per order maximum amount defined at contract line 2. (10400,12)
There is a conflict in setting up the maximum amount at the contract
line level and at the contract header level.
The maximum amount at contract header is less than the
per order maximum amount defined at contract line.
Please resolve it accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract with a Max Amount = 10K
2. Add 2 Contract Lines: Line 1 = 6K. Line 2 = 4K
3. Add the Amounts on the Release Amounts Max Amount value field.
4. Save the Contract.
5. Display the Contract, Set the Contract Status = Open.
6. Cancel Contract Line 1 (Line Amount = 6K). Save your work.
7. Update the Contract Header Max Amount = 4K. Save your work.
8. Error is received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the contract using the steps above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms