ETL9.2: Time And Labor Worklist Not Deleted After Approval.
(Doc ID 2126379.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when user submits time and manager approves from the worklist, then employee changes the time after approval, an extra worklist item is created in the approver's Worklist and cannot be deleted. If manager tries to approve the extra worklist item the following error is triggered:
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member notifications_enabled. (180,236) FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TL_AWE_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:ProcessNA PCPC:41824 Statement:457
Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_CP.APPROVAL_BTN.FieldFormula Name:ReportedTimeSummaryApproval Statement:461
Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_CP.APPROVAL_BTN.FieldFormula Name:ProcessApprovalAction Statement:489
Called from:DERIVED_TL_MNGR.APPROVE_BTN.FieldChange Statement:1
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup at workgroup level for Reported Time using TLByPosnMgmt.
2. Punch time reporter enters the following on one day in the weekly period. IN punch 4:00pm and OUT punch 8:00pm then submits the timesheet.
3. Manager logs in and navigates to Worklist. The worklist item appears in the wordlist as expected. Manager approves the time from the worklist and worklist is now empty as expected.
4. Time Reporter goes back to the timesheet and changes the time after it has been approved. Employee changes the IN punch only from 4:00pm to 5:00 pm and submits the timesheet.
5. Now timesheet splits into two rows. The row with the change is in Needs Approval status. While the unchanged punch remains in Approved status.
6. Manager logs back in and navigates to the Worklist. Now the worklist has two rows of worklist items.
7. Click on the bottom row worklist item and the above error is generated:
Unexpected worklist item causes error and user confusion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document