Receiving the Following Warning When Editing a Requisition Created From a Maintenance Management Work Order, Warning -- Amount on line 1, schedule 1 (289), does not match the distributed amount (345). (10100,15)
(Doc ID 2126541.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Maintenance Management Work Order is created for an item, but the Price and Total of the line on the work order is different than the Item Standard Price, when the work order is source to a requisitions, the Price on the line is for the Item Standard Price, but the Merchandise Amt on the Requisition Distribution is for the amount on the Work Order.
1) Create Item with USD currency and amount
2) Create a Maintenance Management work order transaction by using this item
3) Go to the Schedules tab and enter Task Description
4) Go to the `Purchase/On-hand¿ link under Asset information and assign the item
5) Assign a Supplier, SHIPTO, and Location as well
7) Enter price different than the Item setup amount
6) Uncheck the Cal Price check box
7) Stage requisition
8) Load the requisition
8) Run Requisition Loader
9) View the interfaced requisition in eProcurement
10) The requisition line Price and Total and the Distribution amounts are different
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document