Outbound Notification Always Routing to Initial Email Address.
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create AAF Policy to send notification to contact for the case once HD case is saved.
2. Create a Case and notice the mail id of the contact.
3. Once the case is saved notification to the mailid is sent as outbound and as seen in the notes tab.
4. Click Edit hyperlink from the Employee Information section of the Case Details page of the case.
5. Enter one more email id and click OK.
6. Notice this new mail id reflecting in the case.
7. Do some changes and save the case. Notice in the Notes tab one more outbound notification getting added.
8. Issue is second outbound notification again going to the same mail id ie first mailid instead of the modified one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms