Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a page launches a warning message, the same message is also shown in the Fluid header, overlapping everything.
The message is gone when the user navigates to a new component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. First, make sure that the theme under PeopleTools >> Portal >> Branding >> Branding System Options is the DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID theme.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration >> Job Information >> Job Data
3. Select an employee and edit.
4. In the first tab, insert new scroll row and choose Action (Job Reclassification) and Reason (Job Reclassification)
5. Open Job information tab and change the Job Code
6. Tab out of the field.
7. A pop-up message appears. Notice the same message being displayed in the Fluid header.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms