Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Search and Compare Profiles Functionality (Find People that fit this Job), the system does not return any results, even though the user has been granted appropriate security to access the people whose skills match the job profile.
- Create a Permission List containing special characters (for example: underscore, "_");
- Assign this Permission List to a user as Row Level Security in User Profiles - or - assign this Permission List to any role associated with the User Profile.
- Use either Security by Department Tree, or Security by Permission List to assign business entities for this Permission List.
- Deploy and crawl JPM Profile-related SES indexes.
- Attempt to search on the Search and Compare Profiles page (for example: Find People Who Fit This Job). No results will be returned.
- Change permission list in User Profiles to a list with no special characters.
- Search on the Search and Compare Profiles page. Results are returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms