Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Project Assets
The Assign Transactions page to assign the transactions to asset is not working as expected. The define criteria with Type of "Exclusion Criteria" is not being properly used.
The Assign Transactions page to assign the transactions should work correctly. The criteria of exclusion type need to work properly in conjunction with other fields like Include Type and Actions on this page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project and Activity. Add 6 transactions with various amounts say $1000 to $6000
2. Define an Asset and Relate this Project to the Asset.
3. Once to reach the Assign Transaction page to assign transactions to assets, Define a Criteria "TEST". The TEST uses the Type of "Exclusion Criteria" and all transactions
4. Search for Include Type : "Include All Rows". The expectation is that none of the rows should show up as we defined criteria to exclude all the rows.. But 6 rows are displayed. This is incorrect
5. Search for Include Type : "Exclude All Rows". The expectation is that 6 rows should show up. As expected 6 rows shows up.
6. Using the Action, Include 2 transactions with amount $1000 and $2000
7. Now Search for Include Type : "Include All Rows", It displays 6 rows. Expectation is that it displays 2 rows
8. Now Search for Include Type : "Exclude All Rows", It displays 4 rows. Works as expected.
9. Now Save and Assign Transactions. The expectation is that the Assign Transaction Excludes the 4 rows but not assigning the Asset ID and Profile to these transactions. But the result is that all 6 rows were stamped with Asset ID and Profile ID. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms