EAM: Must Navigate Out Of Page To Unitize Additional Interface Rows
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the Unitize Assets component, once you unitize an interface row, save it, and return to search, you cannot unitize an additional interface row until you navigate back to the menu and reenter the page.
It is expected that after clicking on Return to Search, the user could enter a new Interface ID on the search page and continue unitizing without having to exit the component and reenter if from the menu.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Navigate to Asset Management>Send/Receive Information>Load Transactions>Unitize Assets
2) Search on an Interface ID.
3) Unitize the the Interface ID via the EZ Unitize functionality and save.
4) Click on return to search.
5) Click Clear.
6) Enter another Interface ID to unitize.
7) Click Search. The Interface ID entered in point 6 is not displayed on the From Asset page. Unitization cannot proceed.
8) The user must return to the menu and re-enter the page to search on the Interface ID.
9) The Interface ID entered in point 8 is displayed on the From Asset page. Unitization can proceed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms