EAP: Payment Id Is Getting Missed In Between while making Payment using Pay Cycle, Overflow Not Generated
(Doc ID 2126956.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1: Payment Id is getting missed in between while creating payments using Pay Cycle.
1) Create Some vouchers for different suppliers with below amount and save. (Following the exact sequence)
- 2 Vouchers for Supplier #1 , with amount 1000$ and amount 5000$
- 2 Vouchers for Supplier #2 , with amount 0$ for each
- 2 Vouchers for Supplier #3 , with amount +100$ and with amount -100$
- 2 Vouchers for Supplier #4 , with amount 0$ and with amount 1000$
2) Setup the pay cycle selection criteria
- In reference tab : in credit options select the criteria : process when DRS exceed CRS
- In reference tab : in min amount limit : per pay cycle is 0.01 and per payment is 0.01
3) When run the payment selection to select vouchers.
4) Run the payment creation process
5) Check at Back End in database for records PS_PAYMENT_TBL and PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF
Result: PYMNT_ID is not in Sequence But PYMNT_ID_REF is in Sequence.
Issue 2: Overflow is not generated for the payment.
1) Setup required
- Payment Method on the External Account(System check) is CHECK3
- Setup at the Payment Form (CHECK3) with Advice Lines= 2
- Choose the following option on the pay cycle Preferences Page
Credit Vouchers = Process When DRs Exceeds CRs
Date Limit= No Date limit
Minimum Amount Limits:
Per pay cycle= 0.01, Currency Code=USD
Per payment= 0.01, Rate Type=CRRNT
2) Create 3 Vouchers for amount 1000, 2000 and 2500 for the same Supplier
- Payment method =System Check
3) Pay the Voucher using pay cycle the 3 transactions should be selected for payment.
4) Run payment creation process 2 transactions are approved
5) Run the check printing process
Result: File does not contain Overflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document