Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.2, Commitment Control
We have funds distribution configured so that it is run automatically by the PC cost collection processes. Multiple transactions are brought into Project Costng and some of the rows subsequently created by funds distribution fail budget checking. At this point none of the rows are sent to KK. However, when the budget errors are corrected in PC and budget checking done again only those that were in error will go to KK. The rows that were initially free of errors do not get sent to KK.
All of the transactions need to be sent to Commitment Control
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project and activity.
2. Create a budget for the project that includes some different combinations of chartfields such as fund code F100 with budget ref B2015, F100 with budget ref 2016 and fund code F200 with budget ref B2016 (but not B2015)
3. Create a funds distribution rule for the project that distributes the amount to several rows.
One of the target rows should override a chartfield to a set value such as fund code F200
4. Add multiple transactions (e.g a GL journal with multiple lines) so that all these lines are valid. For example, two lines, one with Fund code F100 with budget ref B2015 and the other with fund code F100 with budget ref 2016
5. Run Cost Collection.
6. Correct the Funds Distribution Budget Exceptions and budget check again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms