Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring Supplier Request System Setup to use the 'Overridden by User Profile' so that different Supplier Registration Templates can be used based on user, the feature is only working on the EMPLOYEE Portal. When the User is logged into the SUPPLIER Portal, it will use the setup for External User.
1. Go to Supplier Request System Setup
2. Click 'Overridden by User Profile'
3. Change the template for 'Register New Supplier' for a User which specifies SSN
4. Log in to the SUPPLIER as the User
5. On the SUPPLIER portal, click 'Register as a Supplier'
6. Select 'Individual' for 'What type of entity do you represent'
7. Click Next
8. Page requests TIN instead of Social Security Number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms