Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account field is not able to be edited after selecting a Speedchart in Mass Change in eProcurement Users should be able to change the Account field here. Is this a Bug? See attached step by step.
1. Create a one line special req in ePro. Do not enter any default chartfield information.
2. On the checkout page, select the line and select the Mass Change link.
3. Enter GL Unit.
4. See that the Account field on Chartfields1 tab, as well as the values on Chartfields2 tab are not populated, but the fields are able to be edited.
5. Click the Speeedcharts magnifying glass and select a speedchart.
6. See that the Account field on Chartfields1 tab is not open to be edited. All fields on Chartfields2 are open to be edited.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms