Why Does The BIL Rows And FND Rows In Project Costing Have A GL_DISTRIB_STATUS And BI_DISTRIB_STATUS 'I'. How to Resolve those Issues?
(Doc ID 2127739.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
Inactivating a Sequence in the Target Thresholds and Saving the Funds Distribution Rule is changing the BI_DISTRIB_STATUS and GL_DISTRIB_STATUS from 'P' to 'I' and 'C' to "I'
Inactivating a Sequence in the Target Thresholds and Saving the Funds Distribution Rule should not change the field values of BI_DISTRIB_STATUS and GL_DISTRIB_STATUS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract and associate a Project/Activity. Associate a Rate Set in the Contract Terms page.
2. The Rate set associated will have source of 'FND' creating a target 'BIL' row. No Source of 'ACT' is defined
3. Create a Fund Distribution Rule for this Project/Activity. Make sure 'ACT' create a target FND rows (100%)
4. Create an ACT row using Add transaction page and process it
5. Run PC_FND_DIST process ( Funds Distribution Process)
6. The PS_PROJ_RESOURCE will have 'ACT', 'FND', 'BIL' rows. The BIL rows BI_DISTRIB_STATUS and GL_DISTRIB_STATUS will be 'P' and 'C'
7. Inactivate the Target Sequence in the Fund Distribution Rule and Save.
8. The BIL and FND rows in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE will now have BI_DISTRIB_STATUS and GL_DISTRIB_STATUS as 'I' and 'I'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!