Manger Ratings Not Displaying On Performance Document Details
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you click on the Performance Document Details link on the Approval page the Manager Ratings are not displaying for the Sub Competencies.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Make Sure that you have your competencies set up with Sub Competencies:
2.Make sure on your template yow will be able to be rating the subcompetency.
3.Login as a Manager and create a Performance Document
4. Add the sub competencies to competencies
5. Now save and approve the document
6. Login as the Employee and provide Self Evaluation ratings
7. Login as Manager and Evaluate the Employees Performance ratings and submit approval
8. Login as the Approver (Manager's Manager),for approving the document
9. Click on Performance document details:
Here the issue is, when clicking on Performance document details hyperlink on Approval page the Manager Ratings are not displaying for the Sub Competencies.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms