ELM 9.2 : Timezone Changes are Incorrect for Sessions
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
Statement Of Issue
The session timing information (Start Time, End Time) are shown incorrectly for Daylight Saving Timezones (DST), when we click on the ‘Start Date’ hyperlink in Find Learning Page.
1 Login an Admin
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
3. Select / Create any class. (Here I have cloned the class ‘MDC Accounting Fundamentals 3’ as ‘AMDC Accounting Fundamentals 3’)
4. Go to Learning Components tab > click on Add Component > Select ‘Session’.
5. Add 2 different sessions such that both Standard and Daylight Saving timezones are covered.
6. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Rebuild Indexes. Run ‘LS_LM_ACT_CI_FULL’ process.
7. Once the process is Successful and Posted, Navigate to Self Service > Learning > Find Learning.
Go to the class ‘AMDC Accounting Fundamentals 3’ and click on Start Date Hyperlink
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms