Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Interfaces and Integrations
Budget Retro Issue
We are trying to get our payroll to split by month so that we can properly report our grant dollars and allocation percentages by month. We were able to get our payroll to distribute correctly, but when we do a retro the dollars are moving to different dates.
Create a row for 1/1/2016 and a row for 2/1/2016. Run payroll for the first week in Feb, which has dollars for Jan and Feb. Do a retro for the 1/1/2016 row it picks up the check and redistributes the January portion. Do a retro for the 2/1/ row, it skips that check and puts an error on the review retro page
600 - Earnings for this check exist in other Retro Transactions in process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The payroll that begins 01/24/2016 and ends 02/06/2016
2. Insert a row on the DBT for 01/01/2016 and 02/01/2016 to ensure the end date is reflected up to the end date of the month for January on PAY_ERN_DIST
3. Process the payroll and confirm it
4. Run the PSPPFUND process and PAYGL02
5. Go back to the DBT and insert a row for 01/01/2016 changing the combination code and run the budget retro process for the next available pay period
6. Select the transactions and run the update actuals process that picks up the check and redistributes the January portion.
7. Run the PAYGL02 to send those transactions to Finance
8. Go back to the DBT and insert a new row for 02/01/2016 changing the combination code and run the budget retro process for the same available calendar.
9. It skips that check and puts an error message 600 on the review retro page.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process the budget retro process when the pay crosses two months.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms