Compensation History Does Not Show Results When Employee Reports To An Empty Position
(Doc ID 2128430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Compensation History Does Not Show Results When Employee Reports To An Empty Position
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Logged in as Employee (Example : Jean Parson)
2. Navigate to Org Chart View > Direct-Line Reports
3. Note there is a (Empty Position) with direct reports
4. In the Search bar, search for the Compensation History on one of the names reporting to the (Empty Position)
** Note that that person cannot be found.
5. When I search on a person who is reporting to a position, then the search works.
Note : References to Employee Jean Parson , is from PeopleSoft Delivered Demo data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document