Data Conflict Error When Adding Plan Task Rows in Sourcing Template
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Inconsistency Issue in Sourcing Template. We are getting following Error at Plan Details page for adding a row in Sourcing Template.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Sourcing > Manage Plans > Plan Details.
2) Create a new Sourcing Template.
3) Click on link Enter Template Details and add 5 Task ids and save template.
4) Now Delete one row with Task ID 1.3 and Save.
5) Navigate out of the component and again open the Template to add some more rows.
6) Click Save template. Get below Data conflict error.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms