Update Career Development Plan Does Not Populate All Competencies
(Doc ID 2128606.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The functionality in Career Planning > Update Career Development Plan does not match PeopleBooks description of functionality.
After using Compare Profiles, when attempting to add a lower rated competency to the Career Plan via Update Career Development Plan, not all of the lower rated competencies from Compare Profile are populated in the employee's Career Development Plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check Non-Person Profile
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Non-Person Profiles
3. Select Profile ID = 150001
4. Select Person Profile
5. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
6. Select Profile ID = K0W302 (EMPLID)
7. Compare Profiles
8. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Compare Profiles
9. Source = Job Profile ID = 150001
10. Target = Person Profile = K0W032 (EMPLID)
11. Compare Profile - Note Competency Percentage Results
12. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Career Planning > Prepare Evaluation/Career Plan > Manage Career Plans > Select Tab: Career Plan
13. Choose Move which Contains the Job Code from the Job Profile = 310005 (Jr. Consultant)
14. Click "Update Development Plan" Button
15. Navigate to Career Development Plan to View Entry
16. Per PeopleBooks the Expected Result Should Have Added All Competencies with Lower Rating from Compare Profile Should be Added to this Career Development Plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document