Manager Self Service - Period Dates are Blank When Printing Performance Document
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: Period Dates on Current Performance Document for an Employee Whose Performance Document is in a Status of Evaluation in Progress, are Blank when Printed.
Steps to Replicate
1. Log in as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents >Current Documents
3. Select an Employee whose Document status shows Evaluation in Progress
4. Note the Period dates on the Performance Document show data
5. Print the Document
6. Note the Period dates on the Performance Document are now blank
7. Testing the same steps using a different employee whose document Status shows Define Criteria
8. Select Netty Owyang
9. Review the Period Dates in the Document, they are Filled in
10. Print the document; note the Period dates are filled in on the printed document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms