(PUM 18)Search Applicants - Inconsistent Search Results.
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user Searches for a Job Opening using Search Job Openings, once the data Returned and is clicked on the User is able to see the applicants that applied for that Job Opening; However if a User Searches for a Job Opening Using the Applicant Search, then no data is returned. The Job Opening Information is not Returned when using the Applicant Search.
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign in using PS/PS
2. Using Main Menu Navigate to Recruiting
3..Search Job Opening - 100003
4. Note the Job Opening is returned, click on the JO link
5. Note the applicants associated to that Job Opening 4 applicants are returned
6. Now use Search Applicants, and in the Job Opening ID field enter the same Job Opening ID 100003 which was used in the previous search; click on search
7. Note no Data is Returned, so the Job Opening Information is not Returned when using the Applicant Search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms