Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates a Job Opening using a specific Recruitment Template, this contains Screening Levels; if the user changes the Recruitment Template to one that Contains Different Screening information, the Screening Levels Displayed are the ones that were added before the Recruitment Template was changed. This causes incorrect screening information, (levels, etc).
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign in PS/PS
2. Navigate to Setup HCM > Products Related > Recruiting > Templates > Screening Templates
3. Select two different Screening Templates to be used for this test, I selected 1000 and 1
4. Note the Screening Levels assigned to each screening template
5. Navigate back to Templates > Recruitment Templates
6. Review Recruitment Templates, 1000 (has screening template of 1000 shown)
7. Review Recruitment Template 1008 (has screening template of 1 shown)
8. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening
9. Enter the information and select continue, the first page shows the Recruitment Template of 1000 (which is the default assigned on the Recruitment Installation table
10. Select the Screening Tab
11. Note there are 4 levels of screening shown
12. Select the Job Details tab of the Job Opening
13. Change the Recruitment Template from 1000 to 1008 and then click on continue
14. Select the Screening Tab
15. Note the same Screening Levels are shown as before the Recruitment Template was changed from 1000 to 1008
16. The new screen level values that are assigned to Recruitment Template 1008.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms