Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment creation process fails at AP_APY2015.P_INSPAY.STEP26 when Pre-Notification is enabled.
Stmt #: 1723 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_PYMNT_TBL_TMP4) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_PYMNT_TBL_TMP4
1) Enable pre-notification required flag for a Supplier.
2) Add 2 Vouchers for BU US001 to be paid from the bank USBNK and Account CHCK with CHK method.
3) Add one voucher for BU US003 to be paid from the bank USBNK and Account CHK1 with CHK method.
4) Create a new pay cycle with the process EFT/ACH pre-notes option selected.
5) Include Business Units US001 and US003 in the selection criteria.
6) Include banks USBNK/CHCK and USBNK/CHK1 in the selection criteria.
5) Run payment selection.
6) 3 Vouchers created above are selected.
7) Run Payment creation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms