Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an html reference is in the Text Catalogue it works fine, but when the link is displayed in ePerformance it substitutes the link with the Manager Name and cannot open the file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create a file name same as and upload it to workspace
2) Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad >; Maintain Text Catalog
3) Select TextID: APPR_MAIN1_INST2, open the one which has 14 rows in the grid
5) copy, paste above link(make sure you remove the blankspace) in the respective row.
6) Now go Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents then select Betty locherty, under section 1, just mouse over the link to see the generated url
File name encoded incorrectly, compare the url values of step 1 and step2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms