Last updated on APRIL 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to compile peoplecode for record SUP_BID_2_SUP_W.FIELD the following error occurs.
Error compiling program: RECORD.SUP_BID_2_SUP_W.FIELD.CONVERT_BP.METHOD.FieldChange
Wrong number of parameters. (2,16) ^ DSR
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Access Application Designer
2. Open the record “SUP_BID_2_SUP_W.FIELD”
3. Create a new project (Insert > Current Definition into Project)
4. Compile Project Peoplecode for current project
5. Error occurs compiling Peoplecode
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms