GP UK Incorrect Leave Date In FPS For Current Active Entity On Entering Late Term Info For Prior Entity
Last updated on MAY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Termination date being output on the FPS file for the wrong Pay Entity.
Data from GPGB_FPS_SUBMIT for employees reported through late termination info page gets deleted during next RTI extraction.
1. Process a month main run and submit FPS.
2. Terminate employee with effective date as of the 1st of the next month (termination date will be the last day of previously month run)
3. Process main run for the month when the employee's contract will be terminated (ee will not be part of this cycle as he is terminated and no pay adjustment needed).
4. Add ee into late termination info page for reporting leave date as part of the 2nd month's run FPS
5. Generate the 2nd month's FPS and verify the data for ee in GPGB_FPS_SUBMIT.
6. Process the 3rd month's main run and generate FPS for it.
7. Go back and verify the data in GPGB_FPS_SUBMIT for the ee for the 2nd month's calendar in which the leave date was reported using late termination info page.
You will no longer find a row in this record for the 2nd month's calendar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms