Header VAT Not Defaulting Correctly for Purchase Orders (POs) Sourced From Requisitions
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The VAT at PO Header level does not default correctly when Physical Nature is <
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. In Purchasing Options, Physical Nature=Services.
2. Create requisition with VAT setup enabled.
3. Run the sourcing process (PO Auto Source /Expedite Requisitions/ Quick Source Requisitions)
4. Check the VAT at PO schedule level. It is correct: Registration ID is populated. Treatment= Domestic Service Purchase
5. Check the VAT at header level. It is not defaulting correctly: Registration ID is blank and Treatment=Outside of Scope.
6. Click <
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms