Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Sanctions Validation Log is not cleared for the following scenario:
1. Vendor is in "Inactive" status and OFAC Status is "Valid"
2. Update Status of Vendor to "Approved"
3. Upon saving the page, Financial Sanctions validation is triggered
4. Vendor OFAC Status was updated from "Valid" to "Review"
5. An entry in Financial Sanctions Validation Log was created for the vendor
6. After review, OFAC Status of Vendor has been updated from "Review" to "Cleared" via Vendor page.
7. After Saving the Vendor page, entry in Financial Sanctions Validation Log was not cleared for the Vendor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms