Last updated on APRIL 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Grants Federal Financial Report process, GM_FFR_XRPT, the process fails with the following error:
To replicate the error:
- Enable Commitment Control for Grants and Project Costing.
- Create a new proposal with a budget.
- Submit the proposal.
- Generate an award from the proposal.
- Finalize the budget for the award project.
- Activate the contract generated from the award.
- Add an actual cost to the project with a negative value that exceeds the absolute value of the budget (e.g. if the budget is for 10,000, add an actual cost for -11,000). This will ensure the budget has a negative expense balance.
- Run the Federal Financial Report for the award.
This prevents the use of the SF-425 Grants Federal Financial Report (FFR).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms