EAP:Brazilian Localization Error in O Segment of the Payment File Generated for EFT Payment Method
(Doc ID 2130327.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The payment file generated for EFT Payment Method has issues in the O segment of the file due to which the file is returned by the bank.
Issue can be replicated by following the below steps
1. Create 2 Boletos with a valid bar code.
2. Create 2 Vouchers with the same Vendor and same monetary amount and link the above Boletos (Method = EFT + Modality = Title)
3. Save the Vouchers, Budget Check and Post them.
4. Create Express Payment for both the Vouchers, run the Express Pay Cycle separately for both the Vouchers.
5. Run SQR process ECOUT001 for creating the bank file (TXT file)
6. File DAT generated and sent to bank.
7. Bank returned the file due to errors
The payment file generated should have the details in O segment as expected by the bank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document