Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an incorrect format for a European postal code, a message pops-up to edit the address. After clicking the "OK" button warning message, all the information entered is lost and cannot be edited.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS in Fluid Mode
2. Go to ESS > Personal Details Tile > Address
3. Change current address to Belgium
4. Add Postal code with incorrect format. Click Save
5. Pop-up message appears saying that the format of the postal code is not correct
6. Click OK. The data entry page disappears and user is returned to the original page. Data entry in progress is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms