Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a Fluid Homepage, there are conditions that will cause rendering errors, most commonly missing icons on the tiles, and possibly orphaned sessions on the web server(s).
Typically this issue occurs when the following are true...
- A Fluid Homepage is produced by one PeopleSoft application, e.g Interaction Hub,
- Tiles that are produced by external PeopleSoft applications, e.g. HCM, FSCM, CRM, SA, etc. that are Content Providers to the system producing the Fluid Homepage.
...and likely at least one of these is true:
- The Content Provider provides multiple tiles on the home page.
- The Content Providers are configured as a generic collection of web servers behind a load balancer.
- The Fluid Homepage is the first PeopleSoft application page presented to the user that contains content from the remote Content Providers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms