Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INTFAPAM is creating 1 line with quantity > 1 instead of breaking out into 15 Distrib_Seq_Num From The Receipt.
1. Add new matching rules control for SETID US001.
2. Update table set controls: US001 matching will be used instead of Share.
3. No Document Association Rules is created for SETID US001.
4. Add a PO for a serialized item:
- Receiving is required
- AM Unit and Profile ID is entered for serialized item
- capitalized is unchecked
- Standard Match
- Dispatch PO
5. Add a Voucher using Copy PO option:
- Voucher has 1 distribution line with quantity of 15
- Asset details are copied to the Voucher without serial id’s info since the voucher has been created before the receipt
6. Save the voucher
7. Run Matching:
- Exceptions getting triggered for RULE_500
8. Add PO Receipt:
- Serial is checked
- 15 lines are created without serial id being entered
- Interface Receipt is unchecked
9. Save the receipt:
- Receipt is saved and remains in Open status
10. Return to voucher and run Matching– voucher is matched.
11. Post the voucher – voucher is posted.
12. Load the assets (INTFAPAM) - 1 line with quantity 15 is created in PS_INTFC_PRE_AM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms