ELM 9.2: From Maintain Classes, Receive Error Message When Save an Inactive Class
Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Maintain Classes, if change Class status to Inactive and Class has enrollments when save, receive an Error on page after warning message.
Invalid parameter NULL object function object Domethod(180,116)
In trace file :
ErrorReturn-> 116 - Invalid parameter CreateObject: EODI_APPS:Scheduling:Appointment Invalid class string
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
3. Search for an active Class with enrollments.
4. Change the Class status to "Inactive".
5. Save the page. (Warning message is displayed)
6. Click "Ok" on warning message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms