Data Conflict Error When Updating Distribution With Speedchart on Dispatched Purchase Order (PO)
(Doc ID 2131461.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update accounting lines by using a SpeedChart on a dispatched PO, the following Error message occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open a dispatched PO (either from sourcing or created manually).
2. Go to the Schedule, then the distribution.
3. Cancel one distribution (from the existing 2).
4. Use a speedchart that has multiple lines. Overwrite on the remaining distribution.
5. Note the distribution line number from the Canceled distribution is retained – 2 – this causes issues.
6. OK. Then try to Save, but it is not possible. Error message occurs and cannot save the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document