Data Conflict Error When Updating Distribution With Speedchart on Dispatched Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update accounting lines by using a SpeedChart on a dispatched PO, the following Error message occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open a dispatched PO (either from sourcing or created manually).
2. Go to the Schedule, then the distribution.
3. Cancel one distribution (from the existing 2).
4. Use a speedchart that has multiple lines. Overwrite on the remaining distribution.
5. Note the distribution line number from the Canceled distribution is retained – 2 – this causes issues.
6. OK. Then try to Save, but it is not possible. Error message occurs and cannot save the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms